Are You Fatherless?

There are 43 verses 
in the Bible about being 
fatherless. Below are 
just a few that are 
comforting to know. 

A long time ago when 
I was eleven years old, 
I lost my father when 
my parents divorced. 
A year later he remarried, 
and moved out of state, 
and I never saw him 
again before his death. 
I was my daddy's girl, 
and I missed him 
terribly. I wish I had 
known God as my 
heavenly Father back 
then because it would 
have eased the 
loneliness of losing 
my earthly father by
having a relationship
with our loving
heavenly Father, God.

When Jesus Christ 
taught his disciples 
(that includes all us 
believers) how to 
pray, he called 
God in heaven "Our 
Father", meaning 
His Father was 
now our Father! 

Luke 11:2 

And he said unto 
them, When ye pray, 
say, Our Father which 
art in heaven
Hallowed be thy 
name. Thy kingdom 
come. Thy will be 
done, as in heaven, 
so in earth.

After He rose from 
the grave, Jesus 
Christ saw Mary 
Magdalene near his 
garden tomb. He told 
her not to touch him 
because he had yet 
ascended to His 
Father in heaven. 
Then he told her to 
go tell his disciples 
that He is ascending 
to my Father and 
your Father. Since 
all true followers of 
Jesus Christ are 
His disciples too, 
Jesus was telling us 
also that God the 
Father in heaven is
also our Father!

John 20:17  
Jesus saith unto her, 
Touch me not; for I 
am not yet ascended 
to my Father: but go 
to my brethren, and 
say unto them, I 
ascend unto my 
Father, and your 
Father; and to my 
God, and your God. 

Psalm

68:4 Sing unto God
sing praises to his 
name: extol him that 
rideth upon the 
heavens by his name 
JAH, and rejoice 
before him. [JAH is 
an abbreviation of 
the name Jehovah, 
a name for the 
LORD as shown in 
Exodus 6:3.]

68:5 A father of the 
fatherless, and a 
judge of the widows, 
is God in his holy 
habitation. 

God in heaven is the 
helper of those who 
are fatherless.  

Psalm 10:14(b)

; thou [God] art the 
helper of the 
fatherless. 

Now, if you do not 
know Jesus as your
Saviour, then go to
the link below and
find out the good 
news of how to 
have your sins 
forgiven and to know
you are going to
heaven when you
die; and you will 
have peace with God
your heavenly Father!
Once you have that
peace with God 
through His Sinless
Son, Jesus Christ,
you will never have
to fear what comes
after death. This good
news is why I was not
afraid when I faced
double breast cancer
surgery. Having lost
that fear of what 
comes after death
means I have peace
and joy! My wish and
hope for you is that 
you find that joy and
peace with your 
heavenly Father 
through His precious
Son, Jesus Christ!

Romans 5:1  
Therefore being justified 
by faith, we have peace 
with God through our 
Lord Jesus Christ: