WHAT THE BIBLE CAN DO FOR YOU

Bold in Bible verses are for emphasis.

Psalm 119:11

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

Psalm 119:9b
Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word. 


Psalm 119:99  
I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.

Psalm 119:104  

Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

Psalm 119:105b  

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Psalm 119:142  

Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth.

Psalm 119:165  

Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

Psalms

119:1b Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.

119:2 Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.


119:3 They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways.