God Gave The Land Of Israel To The Jews FOREVER

God made an everlasting 
covenant with Abraham, 
Isaac, and Jacob to give 
them the land of Canaan 
as their inheritance. Later 
in this post are the Bible 
verses that show the 
exact borders of the land 
of Canaan that God gave 
to the Jews forever. It's a 
lot more land than what 
is included in the land 
of Israel today. 

Bold in Scripture verses 
are for emphasis.

Psalms
105:7 He is the LORD 
our God: his judgments 
are in all the earth. 

105:8 He hath 
remembered his 
covenant for ever, the 
word which he 
commanded to a 
thousand 
generations. 

105:9 Which covenant 
he made with 
Abraham, and his 
oath unto Isaac; 

105:10 And confirmed 
the same unto Jacob 
for a law, and to Israel 
for an everlasting 
covenant: 

105:11 Saying, Unto 
thee will I give the 
land of Canaan, the 
lot of your 
inheritance:

Genesis
17:7 And I will establish 
my covenant between 
me and thee and thy 
seed after thee in their 
generations for an 
everlasting covenant
to be a God unto thee, 
and to thy seed after 
thee.

17:8 And I will give unto 
thee, and to thy seed 
after thee, the land 
wherein thou art a 
stranger, all the land 
of Canaan, for an 
everlasting 
possession; and I 
will be their God.

Genesis

48:3 And Jacob said 
unto Joseph, God 
Almighty appeared 
unto me at Luz in the 
land of Canaan, and 
blessed me,

48:4 And said unto me, 
Behold, I will make thee 
fruitful, and multiply thee, 
and I will make of thee a 
multitude of people; and 
will give this land to 
thy seed after thee 
for an everlasting 
possession.

Exodus

32:13 Remember 
Abraham, Isaac, 
and Israel*, thy servants, 
to whom thou swarest 
by thine own self, and 
saidst unto them, I will 
multiply your seed as the 
stars of heaven, and all 
this land that I have 
spoken of will I give 
unto your seed, and 
they shall inherit it 
for ever

*Israel is the new name 
God gave to Jacob, a
son of Isaac.

Exodus

6:2 And God spake unto 
Moses, and said unto him, 
I am the LORD: 

6:3 And I appeared 
unto Abraham, unto 
Isaac, and unto Jacob, 
by the name of God 
Almighty, but by my 
name JEHOVAH was
I not known to them. 

6:4 And I have also 
established my 
covenant with them, 
to give them the land 
of Canaan, the land of 
their pilgrimage, 
wherein they were 
strangers.

6:8 And I will bring 
you in unto the land, 
concerning the 
which I did swear to 
give it to Abraham, 
to Isaac, and to 
Jacob; and I will 
give it to you for an 
heritage: I am the 
LORD.

In Numbers 34:1-34:12 
(below) the Bible gives 
us the exact borders of 
the land of Canaan 
which God gave to the 
Jews (Israelites) as 
an everlasting 
possession. 

What constitutes the land 
of Israel today is a very 
tiny portion of what God 
actually gave to the Jews 
as an inheritance forever. 
If we encourage Israel to 
give away any more land 
to keep peace, they will 
not be able to defend 
their borders! What 
does God say about 
how we treat the Jews?

Genesis 12:3 
And I will bless them that 
bless thee, and curse 
him that curseth thee
and in thee shall all 
families of the earth be 
blessed.

And here is a link to a 
Chick Publications 
comic book called 
'Unthinkable' where 
you can read a sample of 
what God has done to 
those who curse His 
chosen people, the Jews, 
and to what happened to 
those people that forced 
Israel to give away what 
God calls His Land (the 
land of Israel)! 
Link here.

God chose to put His 
name in Jerusalem!

1 Kings

11:36 And unto his son 
will I give one tribe, that 
David my servant may 
have a light alway 
before me in Jerusalem, 
the city which I have 
chosen me to put 
my name there.

And here are those 
scriptures that tell us 
exactly what land God 
gave the Israelites 
(the Jews) forever.

Numbers
34:1 And the LORD 
spake unto Moses, 
saying, 

34:2 Command the 
children of Israel, and 
say unto them, When ye 
come into the land of 
Canaan; (this is the 
land that shall fall 
unto you for an 
inheritance, even the 
land of Canaan with 
the coasts thereof:) 

34:3 Then your south 
quarter shall be from 
the wilderness of Zin 
along by the coast of 
Edom, and your south 
border shall be the 
outmost coast of the 
salt sea eastward: 

34:4 And your border 
shall turn from the south 
to the ascent of Akrabbim, 
and pass on to Zin: and 
the going forth thereof 
shall be from the south 
to Kadeshbarnea, and 
shall go on to Hazaraddar, 
and pass on to Azmon: 

34:5 And the border shall 
fetch a compass from 
Azmon unto the river of 
Egypt, and the goings out 
of it shall be at the sea. 

34:6 And as for the western 
border, ye shall even have 
the great sea for a border: 
this shall be your west 
border. 

34:7 And this shall be your 
north border: from the 
great sea ye shall point 
out for you mount Hor: 

34:8 From mount Hor ye 
shall point out your border 
unto the entrance of 
Hamath; and the goings 
forth of the border shall 
be to Zedad: 

34:9 And the border shall 
go on to Ziphron, and the 
goings out of it shall be 
at Hazarenan: this shall 
be your north border. 

34:10 And ye shall point 
out your east border from 
Hazarenan to Shepham: 

34:11 And the coast shall 
go down from Shepham to 
Riblah, on the east side of 
Ain; and the border shall 
descend, and shall reach 
unto the side of the sea 
of Chinnereth eastward: 

34:12 And the border shall 
go down to Jordan, and 
the goings out of it shall 
be at the salt sea: this 
shall be your land with 
the coasts thereof round 
about.