God Made Us All Of One Blood

According to the Bible
God made everyone of
us from 'one blood'!
That means that we
are all related to each
other by God's
design! So that
means that no race is
better than any
other race, and no
race is inferior to
another! God said
so!

Also, please do not
blame someone for
the color of their skin.
They cannot help
what color skin God
gave them when
they were born!

Acts 
17:24 God that made 
the world and all 
things therein, seeing 
that he is Lord of heaven 
and earth, dwelleth not 
in temples made with 
hands; 

17:25 Neither is 
worshipped with 
men's hands, as 
though he needed 
any thing, seeing he 
giveth to all life, and 
breath, and all things; 

17:26 And hath made 
of one blood all 
nations of men for 
to dwell on all the 
face of the earth, 
and hath 
determined the times 
before appointed, and 
the bounds of their 
habitation; 
I am a "white" person, and
I hate that America has in
its history the horror of
slavery! What amazes me
is that people who claim
to know Jesus Christ as
their Saviour forget that
our Lord and Saviour,
Jesus Christ, was born
a Jew in the desert
land of Israel. He was
a Jew and most
likely he would have
had olive-colored and
dark skin! Remember,
he worked as a carpenter
and then later did most of
His preaching outside
all day long in the hot
desert climate of Israel!
Jesus Christ would
not have been
Caucasian or so
called 'white' skin!

If you are prejudiced
because of skin color
then you are opposed
to what God himself
thinks about our
"outward appearance"
(i.e., skin color)!

1 Samuel 16:7(b)
...for the LORD
seeth not as man
seeth; for man looketh
on the outward
appearance, but the
LORD looketh on the
heart. 

This next paragraph is
about an incident of
prejudice that happened
over 60 years ago and I
have never forgotten it
because it hurt a very
nice person, a dear
friend whom I cared
about.

I was about eight or nine
years old, and attended
an elementary school in
Pennsylvania. In my
class there was only
one dark skinned girl
in my class named
Barbara Brown. She
had a nice smile, pretty
brown eyes, and was
just a really nice person!
She became my closest
friend. But the other kids
in our class refused to
let her play with them!
I was shocked and
confused. I could not
understand why they
would treat her so
unfairly. I never imagined
that it had anything to do
with her skin color. I
could tell how hurt she
was by their rejection
of her. It was very cruel!
So from then on at
recess she and I would
take a book outside
and go away from the
other kids to sit under
some trees and read
stories together. But it
was the other kids' loss
because Barbara was
such a nice person. I
honestly still think of
her sometimes, and
will never forget her
even though it's been
over 60 years since
that incident
happened! She did not
come back to that
school the next year.
I missed her terribly.
I do hope that she
finally found a school that
she could go to that was
not so prejudiced against
her just because of the
color of her skin. How
stupid of those people.
Obviously they did not
know what God's Holy
Bible (KJB) tells us that
he made us all of one
blood! I just hated the
fact that those kids
would hurt Barbara
so much. I hope that
if she is still around
that she never had to
suffer like that again,
and I hope that she is
now well and happy.

In fact to show how silly
that kind of hatred of
dark skin is...I knew a lady
who loved to suntan so
much that her skin was
darker than most 'black'
people. So why didn't
people reject her
because her skin was
'black'? See how
ridiculous that kind of
prejudice is! Your skin
color does not change
what kind of person you
are on the inside.

This Bible verse is
worth repeating.
Do you think your
prejudice is
pleasing to God?

1 Samuel 16:7(b)
...for the LORD seeth
not as man seeth; for
man looketh on the
outward appearance,
but the LORD looketh
on the heart.

Jesus Christ 
commanded 
us to do unto others 
as we would like 
people to do unto us! 

Luke 6:31
And as ye would
that men should do
to you, do ye also
to them likewise.