God Keeps His Promises!

All people will let us 
down at some point 
or another or break 
promises to us; but 
the Bible proves 
that the God of 
heaven never 
breaks His promises! 
We can trust God to 
keep His promises 
because when God 
says He will do 
something, He
cannot lie! (Titus 1:2)

When you trusted 
Jesus Christ as your 
Saviour, you became 
a child of God 
(Galatians 3:26). 
God's promises 
come to us because 
of our relationship 
to His Son, Jesus 
Christ.  

Romans

5:8 But God 
commendeth his love
toward us, in that, 
while we were yet 
sinners, Christ died 
for us.

5:9 Much more then, 
being now justified by 
his blood, we shall 
be saved from wrath 
through him.

5:10 For if, when we 
were enemies, we 
were reconciled to 
God by the death of 
his Son, much more, 
being reconciled, we 
shall be saved by 
his life.

Jesus said that once 
we have eternal life 
through Him as our 
Saviour; no one can 
take us out of God's 
hand! Meaning that 
God promises that 
our salvation is secure!

And Jesus is God!
Blogger's link gadget 
is not working today
so search on this 
blog for my Bible
study 'Who in the 
Bible says Jesus 
is God'. 

John (Jesus said:)

10:27 My sheep hear 
my voice, and I know 
them, and they follow me: 

10:28 And I give unto 
them eternal life; and 
they shall never perish, 
neither shall any man 
pluck them out of my 
hand. 

10:29 My Father, which 
gave them me, is 
greater than all; and 
no man is able to 
pluck them out of 
my Father's hand. 

10:30 I and my 
Father are one. 

God promised  Abram 
(Abraham) that his 
wife, Sarai (Sarah), 
would have a son, 
even though they were 
both way past the age 
to have children. God 
kept His promise; and 
Abraham was 100 
when his son was 
born! 

Genesis

17:5 Neither shall thy 
name any more be 
called Abram, but thy 
name shall be 
Abraham; for a 
father of many 
nations have I 
made thee.

17:6 And I will make 
thee exceeding fruitful, 
and I will make nations 
of thee, and kings 
shall come out of 
thee.

Genesis 21:5

And Abraham was an 
hundred years old, 
when his son Isaac 
was born unto him.

So, although Abraham
and Sarah had to wait
a long time before 
they had their baby
Isaac, God kept His
promise to them!

God promises us that 
He will be with us, that 
He will go ahead of us, 
and that He will not fail 
nor forsake us! I know 
He was with me when 
I went through my 
journey with double
breast cancer.

Deuteronomy 31:8
And the LORD, he it is 
that doth go before 
thee; he will be with 
thee, he will not fail 
thee, neither 
forsake thee: fear 
not, neither be 
dismayed.

God promises His 
strength to us when 
we are weak. I ask 
God for strength 
daily as I learn to 
cope with arthritis 
in my back and joints. 
He never fails to give 
me His strength 
when I need it! Praise
God!

Isaiah 41:10

Fear thou not; for I am 
with thee: be not 
dismayed; for I am 
thy God: I will 
strengthen thee; 
yea, I will help 
thee; yea, I will 
uphold thee with 
the right hand of 
my righteousness.

God promises in His 
Word that nothing 
can separate us from 
His Love! What a 
comfort to know 
that He is always 
with us.

Romans

8:38 For I am persuaded, 
that neither death, nor 
life, nor angels, nor 
principalities, nor 
powers, nor things 
present, nor things 
to come,

8:39 Nor height, nor 
depth, nor any other 
creature, shall be 
able to separate us 
from the love of God, 
which is in Christ 
Jesus our Lord.

God the Father in 
heaven promises in 
His Word that if we 
confess our sins to 
Him, He is faithful 
and just to forgive 
us of our sins! 

1 John 1:9 

If we confess our sins, 
he is faithful and just 
to forgive us our sins, 
and to cleanse us 
from all 
unrighteousness.

God promises to be 
our refuge in times of 
turmoil and 
uncertainty. 

Psalms
46:1a God is our 
refuge and strength, 
a very present help 
in trouble.

46:2 Therefore will 
not we fear, though the 
earth be removed, and 
though the mountains 
be carried into the 
midst of the sea;

46:3 Though the waters 
thereof roar and be 
troubled, though the 
mountains shake with 
the swelling thereof. 
Selah 
[like the word Amen].

God promises to comfort 
us in times of tribulation 
or trouble. 

2 Corinthians
1:3 Blessed be God, 
even the Father of our 
Lord Jesus Christ, the 
Father of mercies, 
and the God of all 
comfort;

1:4 Who comforteth 
us in all our tribulation, 
that we may be able 
to comfort them 
which are in any 
trouble, by the 
comfort wherewith 
we ourselves are 
comforted of God.

God promises to give us 
His peace in our hearts 
and minds, if we will 
pray humbly, and with 
thanksgiving, in all 
situations.  

Philippians
4:6 Be careful for 
nothing; but in every 
thing by prayer and 
supplication [earnest 
request] with 
thanksgiving let 
your requests be 
made known unto God.

4:7 And the peace of 
God, which passeth 
all understanding, shall 
keep your hearts and 
minds through Christ 
Jesus.

If we ask God for 
wisdom, he promises 
to give it to us liberally. 

James 1:5  

If any of you lack 
wisdom, let him ask 
of God, that giveth to 
all men liberally, and 
upbraideth not; and 
it shall be given him.

God promised that He 
would raise up a 
Saviour through the 
seed (descendant) of 
David. This promise 
came true in Jesus 
Christ.

Acts
13:22 And when he had 
removed him, he 
raised up unto them 
David to be their 
king; to whom also 
he gave testimony, 
and said, I have 
found David the son 
of Jesse, a man 
after mine own heart, 
which shall fulfil all 
my will.

13:23 Of this man's 
seed hath God 
according to his 
promise raised unto 
Israel a Saviour, 
Jesus:

Matthew 1:1  

The book of the 
generation of Jesus 
Christ, the son of 
David, the son of 
Abraham.

Matthew 1:17  

So all the generations 
from Abraham to 
David are fourteen 
generations; and from 
David until the 
carrying away into 
Babylon are fourteen 
generations; and 
from the carrying 
away into Babylon 
unto Christ are 
fourteen generations.

God promised that 
He has a home in 
heaven waiting for 
all those who believe 
in Jesus Christ as 
their Saviour! 

John (Jesus said:)
14:1 Let not your heart 
be troubled: ye believe 
in God, believe also 
in me. 

14:2 In my Father's 
house are many 
mansions: if it were 
not so, I would have 
told you. I go to 
prepare a place 
for you. 

14:3 And if I go and 
prepare a place for 
you, I will come again, 
and receive you unto 
myself; that where I 
am, there ye may 
be also. 

And, so we can trust 
God the Father in 
heaven to keep His 
promises! 

Psalm 9:10
And they that know 
thy name will put 
their trust in thee: for 
thou, LORD, hast 
not forsaken them 
that seek thee.