Need Encouragement?

The words of 
Jesus Christ are in 
red. 

Bold in Scripture 
verses is for 
emphasis.

John 14:27 
Peace I leave with 
you, my peace I give 
unto you: not as the 
world giveth, give 
I unto you. Let not 
your heart be 
troubled, neither 
let it be afraid.

John 16:33 

These things I have 
spoken unto you, 
that in me ye might 
have peace. In the 
world ye shall 
have tribulation: 
but be of good 
cheer; I have 
overcome the 
world.

Isaiah 26:3
Thou wilt keep him 
in perfect peace, 
whose mind is 
stayed [fixed] on 
thee: because he 
trusteth in thee.

Romans 8:31 (b)  
If God be for us, 
who can be 
against us? 

Romans 
8:37 Nay, in all 
these things we are 
more than 
conquerors through 
him that loved us.  

8:38 For I am 
persuaded, that 
neither death, nor 
life, nor angels, nor 
principalities, nor 
powers, nor things 
present, nor things 
to come, 

8:39 Nor height, nor 
depth, nor any other 
creature, shall be 
able to separate us 
from the love of God, 
which is in Christ 
Jesus our Lord. 

Philippians
4:6 Be careful for 
nothing; but in every 
thing by prayer and 
supplication with 
thanksgiving let 
your requests be 
made known unto 
God.

4:7 And the peace 
of God, which 
passeth all 
understanding, 
shall keep your 
hearts and minds 
through Christ 
Jesus.

Philippians 4:13 
I can do all things 
through Christ which 
strengtheneth me. 

1 Corinthians 15:57 
But thanks be to God, 
which giveth us the 
victory through our 
Lord Jesus Christ.