Need Comfort?

God in heaven will 
comfort in times of 
distress in your life! 

2 Corinthians
1:3 Blessed be God, 
even the Father of 
our Lord Jesus Christ, 
the Father of mercies, 
and the God of all 
comfort;

1:4 Who comforteth 
us in all our tribulation
that we may be able 
to comfort them 
which are in any 
trouble, by the 
comfort wherewith 
we ourselves are 
comforted of God. 

Bold in scripture 
verses is for 
emphasis.

Isaiah 
41:10 Fear thou not; 
for I am with thee: be 
not dismayed; for I 
am thy God: I will 
strengthen thee; 
yea, I will help thee; 
yea, I will uphold 
thee with the right 
hand of my 
righteousness. 

Isaiah 41:13
For I the LORD thy 
God will hold thy right 
hand, saying unto 
thee, Fear not; I 
will help thee.

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your 
care upon him; for 
he careth for you. 

Hebrews 13:5 (b)  
for he hath said, I will 
never leave thee, nor 
forsake thee.