Jesus Christ Was Worshiped!

Worship is meant for God
in heaven alone! I have
read on websites that
Jesus Christ was never
worshiped! That is not
what God's Holy Word,
the King James Bible,
says!! The following
are some verses
showing that people
did worship Jesus
(as God). I also did a
post about Jesus being
worshiped by his
disciples, too. Link here.

Matthew 2:11  
And when they were
come into the house,
they saw the young
child [Jesus] with Mary
his mother, and fell
down, and worshipped
him: and when they had
opened their treasures,
they presented unto
him gifts; gold, and
frankincense, and
myrrh.

Matthew  
8:2 And, behold, there
came a leper and
worshipped
him, saying, Lord, if
thou wilt, thou canst
make me clean.

8:3  And Jesus put forth his
hand, and touched him,
saying, I will; be thou
clean. And immediately
his leprosy was cleansed. 

Matthew 9:18
While he [Jesus] spake
these things unto them,
behold, there came a
certain ruler, and
worshipped him,
saying, My daughter
is even now dead:
but come and lay
thy hand upon her,
and she shall live.

Matthew 15:25  
Then came she and
worshipped him
[Jesus], saying, Lord,
help me.

Mark 5:6  
But when he saw Jesus
afar off, he ran and
worshipped him,

John 9:38  
And he said, Lord, I
believe. And he
worshipped him.