Jesus Christ Tells Us To Pray In His Name

I heard a TV preacher 
say that it was not 
necessary to pray 
in Jesus Christ's 
name. But Jesus 
Christ said a number
of times that if we 
pray in his name, 
God the Father in
heaven will do it 
or provide it.

Words of Jesus Christ
are in red.

John
14:13 And whatsoever ye 
shall ask in my name, 
that will I do, that the 
Father may be glorified 
in the Son. 

14:14 
If ye shall ask 
any thing in my name
I will do it. 

John 15:16  

Ye have not chosen me, 
but I have chosen you, 
and ordained you, that 
ye should go and bring 
forth fruit, and that your 
fruit should remain: 
that whatsoever ye 
shall ask of the Father 
in my name, he may 
give it you. 

John
16:23 And in that day ye 
shall ask me nothing. 
Verily, verily, I say unto 
you, Whatsoever ye 
shall ask the Father 
in my name, he will 
give it you. 

16:24 Hitherto have 
ye asked nothing in 
my name: ask, and 
ye shall receive, that 
your joy may be full. 

Please Keep reading to 
read what Paul said 
about praying in Jesus 
Christ's name. 


Paul repeated what 
Jesus Christ had 
already told us to 
do...that whatever 
we say or do, we 
should do it in  
the Lord Jesus 
Christ's name!

Colossians 3:17

And whatsoever ye do in 
word or deed, do all in 
the name of the Lord 
Jesus, giving thanks to 
God and the Father b
him.