What God Says About The Land Of Israel

Words in Bold in Bible
verses are for emphasis.

The God of the Bible (the
God of heaven) told the
Israelites (the Jews) that
the land of Israel is His
land and shall not be
sold ever!

Leviticus 25:23
The land shall not be
sold for ever: for the
land is mine; for ye
are strangers and
sojourners with me.

So, what do you think God
thinks about America
when, in the past, we
have forced Israel to
give up 'land for peace'?


Genesis
12:3 And I will bless them
that bless thee, and curse
him that curseth thee:
and in thee shall all
families of the earth be
blessed.

God made a covenant
with Abraham, Isaac,
and Jacob (the Jews) to
give them the land from
the river of Egypt to the
river Euphrates for an
everlasting possession!

Genesis
15:18 In the same day the
LORD made a covenant
with Abram*, saying, Unto
thy seed have I given this
land, from the river of
Egypt unto the great river,
the river Euphrates: 
[*God later renamed
Abram Abraham]

Genesis

17:8 And I will give unto
thee, and to thy seed* after
thee, the land wherein thou
art a stranger, all the land
of Canaan, for an
everlasting possession;
and I will be their God. 
[*ancestors Isaac and
Jacob (later renamed
Israel by God)]

Genesis
26:2 And the LORD
appeared unto him*, and
said, Go not down into
Egypt; dwell in the land
which I shall tell thee of:
[*Isaac]

26:3 Sojourn in this land,
and I will be with thee, and
will bless thee; for unto
thee, and unto thy seed,
I will give all these
countries, and I will
perform the oath which
I sware unto Abraham
thy father;

Genesis
28:10 And Jacob went
out from Beersheba, and
went toward Haran.

28:13 And, behold, the
LORD stood above it,
and said, I am the LORD
God of Abraham thy father,
and the God of Isaac: the
land whereon thou liest,
to thee will I give it, and
to thy seed [ancestors];

Numbers
34:1 And the LORD spake
unto Moses, saying,

34:2 Command the
children of Israel, and
say unto them, When ye
come into the land of
Canaan; (this is the
land that shall fall unto
you for an inheritance,
even the land of
Canaan with the coasts
thereof:)

Deuteronomy
1:8 Behold, I have set the
land before you: go in
and possess the land
which the LORD sware
unto your fathers,
Abraham, Isaac, and
Jacob, to give unto
them and to their seed
after them.