You Can Trust God

The Bible tells us that God
will not leave us, nor fail
us; and that he will
strengthen us, help us,
defend us, and be a
refuge for us. There are
many more Bible verses
I could have used here,
but I think the ones below
will make the point that
we can always trust the
Living God, our heavenly
Father, to be the Only
One we can count on to
never let us down!

Words in bold are for
emphasis.

King David, a man after
God's own heart, said...

Psalm 118:8
It is better to trust in the
LORD than to put
confidence in man.

First of all, we can trust God
because He cannot lie!

Titus 1:2  
In hope of eternal life, which
God, that cannot lie,
promised before the world
began;

God will never fail us, nor
leave us.

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and of a good
courage, fear not, nor be
afraid of them: for the
LORD thy God, he it
is that doth go with thee;
he will not fail thee,
nor forsake thee.

Deuteronomy 31:8  
And the LORD, he it is that
doth go before thee; he will
be with thee, he will not
fail thee, neither forsake
thee: fear not, neither
be dismayed.

God is with us to help us
and strengthen us. I often
ask God to give me his
strength to do daily tasks
which my arthritic fingers,
wrists and back prevent
me from doing. He has
always helped me, and
that is how I know I can
trust that he is always
with me, watching out for
me.

Isaiah 41:10  
Fear thou not; for I am
with thee: be not dismayed;
for I am thy God: I will
strengthen thee; yea, I
will help thee; yea, I will
uphold thee with the
right hand of my
righteousness.

God says he will hold our
hand so we do not need
to fear.

Isaiah 41:13  
For I the LORD thy God
will hold thy right hand,
saying unto thee, Fear
not; I will help thee.

David said that the LORD
was his rock, fortress,
deliverer, and strength;
and that he trusted in the
LORD.

Psalm 18:2a
The LORD is my rock, and
my fortress, and my
deliverer; my God, my
strength, in whom I
will trust;

The Lord is our refuge, our
place of safety, when we
are in trouble.

Psalm 9:9
The LORD also will be
a refuge for the
oppressed, a refuge in
times of trouble.

Psalm 46:1b
God is our refuge and
strength, a very present
help in trouble.

Psalm 91:2
I will say of the LORD, He
is my refuge and my
fortress: my God; in him
will I trust.

Psalm 94:22
But the LORD is my
defence; and my God
is the rock of my refuge.

Jeremiah 16:19a
O LORD, my strength,
and my fortress, and
my refuge in the day
of affliction...
God the Son, Jesus Christ,
said he would never leave us.

Matthew 28:20
Teaching them to observe all
things whatsoever I have
commanded you: and, lo,
I am with you alway,
even unto the end of the
world. Amen.

Hebrews 13:5(b)
...for he hath said, I will
never leave thee, nor
forsake thee.

God the Father loved us so
much that, while were yet
sinners, he sent his only
begotten Son, Jesus Christ,
to earth to die in our place
to pay for our sins and rise
from the dead. If God
loves us that much, we
can trust Him!

Romans 5:8
But God commendeth his
love toward us, in that,
while we were yet
sinners, Christ died for us.

John 3:16 [Jesus said:]
For God so loved the world,
that he gave his only
begotten Son [Jesus Christ],
that whosoever believeth in
him should not perish, but
have everlasting life.

This is one of my very
favorite Bible verses.
Who does not want
to have peace with our
Loving, Heavenly Father
God!

Romans 5:1
Therefore being justified by
faith, we have peace with
God through our Lord
Jesus Christ: