There Is Only One God

1 Timothy 2:5  
For there is one God, and 
one mediator between 
God and men, the man 
Christ Jesus; 

1 Corinthians 8:6  
But to us there is but one 
God, the Father [who is 
in heaven]of whom are 
all things, and we in him; 
and one Lord Jesus 
Christ, by whom are all 
things, and we by him. 

1 Chronicles 17:20  
O LORD, there is none 
like thee, neither is there 
any God beside thee, 
according to all that we 
have heard with our ears. 

Deuteronomy 4:35  
Unto thee it was shewed,
that thou mightest know 
that the LORD he is God; 
there is none else beside 
him. 

Isaiah 43:11  
I, even I, am the LORD; 
and beside me there is 
no saviour. 

Isaiah 44:6  
Thus saith the LORD the 
King of Israel, and his 
redeemer the LORD of 
hosts; I am the first, 
and I am the last; and 
beside me there is no 
God.

Isaiah 46:9  
Remember the former 
things of old: for I am 
God, and there is 
none else; I am God, 
and there is none like
me, 

1 Kings 8:60  
That all the people of the 
earth may know that the 
LORD is God, and that 
there is none else.