Want Joy?

I hope these Bible verses 
bring joy to your heart. 

Words in bold in Scripture 
verses is for emphasis.

Words in red are the 
words the words of
the Son of God, our 
Lord and Saviour, 
Jesus Christ.

Luke [the announcement to
the shepherds about the
birth of the Saviour of the
world, Jesus Christ!] 
2:10 And the angel said unto 
them, Fear not: for, behold, 
I bring you good tidings 
of great joy, which shall 
be to all people.

2:11 
For unto you is 
born this day in the city 
of David a Saviour, 
which is [Jesus] Christ 
the Lord. 

Luke 15:10 
Likewise, I say unto you, 
there is joy in the presence 
of the angels of God over 
one sinner that repenteth. 

Luke

24:51 And it came to pass, 
while he [Jesus Christ] 
blessed them [the disciples], 
he was parted from them, 
and carried up into heaven. 

24:52 And they worshipped 
him, and returned to 
Jerusalem with great joy: 

John

15:10 If ye keep my 
commandments, ye shall 
abide in my love; even as 
I have kept my Father's 
commandments, and 
abide in his love. 

15:11 
These things have 
I spoken unto you, that 
my joy might remain in 
you, and that your joy 
might be full. 

John 16:22  

And ye now therefore 
have sorrow: but I will 
see you again, and your 
heart shall rejoice, and 
your joy no man taketh 
from you. 

Psalm 5:11  
But let all those that put 
their trust in thee rejoice: 
let them ever shout for 
joy, because thou 
defendest them: let 
them also that love 
thy name be joyful in 
thee.

Psalm 35:9  

And my soul shall be 
joyful in the LORD: it 
shall rejoice in his 
salvation.