Are You In Trouble?

These first two verses are 
two of my very favorite 
comforting verses. These 
verses were my comfort 
and strength to get through 
the process of surgery for 
double breast cancer and 
17 double doses of radiation, 
and the 3-1/2 year process 
of healing that is ongoing. 

Words in BOLD in 
Scripture verses are for 
emphasis.

Words of Jesus Christ are 
in red.

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through 
Christ which strengtheneth 
me.

1 Peter 5:7  

Casting all your care upon 
him [Jesus]; for he careth 
for you. 
Luke 4:18
The Spirit of the Lord is 
upon me, because he 
hath anointed me to 
preach the gospel to 
the poor; he hath sent 
me to heal the 
brokenhearted, to preach 
deliverance to the captives, 
and recovering of sight to 
the blind, to set at liberty 
them that are bruised,

Isaiah 41:10

Fear thou not; for I am 
with thee: be not dismayed; 
for I am thy God: I will 
strengthen thee; yea, I 
will help thee; yea, I 
will uphold thee with 
the right hand of my 
righteousness.

Matthew 28:20
Teaching them to observe 
all things whatsoever I 
have commanded you: 
and, lo, I am with you 
alway, even unto the 
end of the world. Amen.

Hebrews 13:5
Let your conversation be 
without covetousness; and 
be content with such things 
as ye have: for he hath 
said, [Jesus Christ] will 
never leave thee, nor 
forsake thee.

2 Corinthians

1:3 Blessed be God, even 
the Father of our Lord 
Jesus Christ, the Father 
of mercies, and the 
God of all comfort;

1:4 Who comforteth us 
in all our tribulation, 
that we may be able to 
comfort them which 
are in any trouble, by 
the comfort wherewith 
we ourselves are 
comforted of God.

Psalm 18:2

The LORD is my rock, 
and my fortress, and 
my deliverer; my God, 
my strength, in whom I 
will trust; my buckler, 
and the horn of my 
salvation, and my high 
tower.

Psalms

91:1 He that dwelleth 
in the secret place of 
the most High shall 
abide under the 
shadow of the Almighty.

91:2 I will say of the 
LORD, He is my 
refuge and my fortress: 
my God; in him will 
I trust.

Psalm 115:11

Ye that fear the LORD, 
trust in the LORD: 
he is their help and 
their shield.

Proverbs 29:25
The fear of man 
bringeth a snare: but 
whoso putteth his 
trust in the LORD shall 
be safe.

1 John 3:16
Hereby perceive we 
the love of God, 
because he laid down 
his life for us: and we 
ought to lay down our 
lives for the brethren.