Are You Worried?

Deuteronomy
31:8 And the LORD, he it is 
that doth go before thee; he 
will be with thee, he will not
fail thee, neither forsake 
thee: fear not, neither be 
dismayed.

Isaiah
26:3 Thou wilt keep him 
in perfect peace, whose
mind is stayed on thee: 
because he trusteth in 
thee. 

26:4 Trust ye in the 
LORD for ever: for in the 
LORD JEHOVAH is 
everlasting strength: 

Please keep reading for a 
few more of these comforting 
verses from God's Love 
Letter to us, His Holy Word, 
the King James Bible!

Isaiah 
41:10 Fear thou not; for I 
am with thee: be not 
dismayed; for I am thy God: 
I will strengthen thee; yea, 
I will help thee; yea, I will 
uphold thee with the right 
hand of my righteousness. 

Isaiah
41:13 For I the LORD thy 
God will hold thy right hand, 
saying unto thee, Fear not; 
I will help thee.

Philippians
4:6 Be careful for nothing; 
but in every thing by prayer 
and supplication with 
thanksgiving let your requests 
be made known unto God. 

4:7 And the peace of God, 
which passeth all 
understanding, shall keep 
your hearts and minds 
through Christ Jesus. 

Matthew (Jesus said:)
6:34 Take therefore no 
thought for the morrow: for 
the morrow shall take 
thought for the things of
itself. Sufficient unto the 
day is the evil thereof. 

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your 
 care 
upon him; for he careth 
for you.