Are You Discouraged?

Words of Jesus Christ 
are in red.

Matthew 11:28 
Come unto me, all ye 
that labour and are 
heavy laden, and I 
will give you rest. 

Isaiah 41:10 
Fear thou not; for I am 
with thee: be not 
dismayed; for I am 
thy God: I will 
strengthen thee; yea, 
I will help thee; yea, 
I will uphold thee with 
the right hand of my 
righteousness. 

Psalms
34:17 The righteous cry, 
and the LORD heareth, 
and delivereth them 
out of all their troubles. 

34:18 The LORD is nigh 
[near] unto them that 
are of a broken heart; 
and saveth such as be 
of a contrite spirit 
[humbly grieved for 
their sin against 
God]

34:19 Many are the 
afflictions of the 
righteous: but the 
LORD delivereth him 
out of them all. 

Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I 
am with thee: be 
not dismayed; for I 
am thy God: I will 
strengthen thee; yea, 
I will help thee; yea, 
I will uphold thee with 
the right hand of my 
righteousness.