Our Real Home Is In Heaven

Words in bold are 
for emphasis. 

Words of Jesus 
Christ are in red.

Hebrews 11:13 

These all died in 
faith, not having 
received the 
promises, but 
having seen them 
afar off, and were 
persuaded of them, 
and embraced them, 
and confessed that 
they were 
strangers and 
pilgrims on the earth.

A Pilgrim is defined 
as a traveler who is 
staying in a 
temporary home. In 
scripture that 
temporary home is 
what God calls 
earth. But, this is 
not our real home. 
Heaven is.  


John 17:14
I have given them 
thy [God's] word; and 
the world hath hated 
them, because they 
are not of the world, 
even as I am not of 
the world.

John 14:2-3
In my Father's house 
are many mansions: if 
it were not so, I would 
have told you. I go to 
prepare a place for 
you. And if I go and 
prepare a place for 
you, I will come again, 
and receive you unto 
myself; that where I 
am, there ye may be 
also. 

1 Peter
1:3  Blessed be the 
God and Father of 
our Lord Jesus 
Christ, which 
according to his 
abundant mercy 
hath begotten us 
again unto a lively 
hope by the 
resurrection of 
Jesus Christ from 
the dead, 

1:4 To an inheritance 
incorruptible, and 
undefiled, and that 
fadeth not away, 
reserved in heaven 
for you, 

Hebrews 11:16
But now they desire a 
better country, that is, 
an heavenly: 
wherefore God is not 
ashamed to be called 
their God: for he 
hath prepared for 
them a city. 

Colossians
1:4 Since we heard of 
your faith in Christ 
Jesus, and of the 
love which ye have 
to all the saints,

1:5 For the hope 
which is laid up for 
you in heaven, 
whereof ye heard 
before in the word 
of the truth of the 
gospel;