The Jews Bought The Land When They Returned To Israel!

God prophesied through the
prophet Jeremiah that he
(God) would bring the Jews
back from being disbursed
around the world to inherit
once again the land of Israel
(which God did in 1948),
and that the Jews would
buy back the land, which
they did! And God cannot
lie.

(Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life,
which God, that cannot lie,
promised before the world
began;) 

Link here and learn the
history of the truth about
the Jews buying back land
in Israel from the Arabs
between 1918 and 1945.

And here in Jeremiah God
prophesied that he would
bring the Jews back into
the land of Israel and 
that they (the Jews) would
buy back the land that 
they once owned. 

Jeremiah
32:36 And now therefore
thus saith the LORD, the
God of Israel, concerning
this city, whereof ye say,
It shall be delivered into
the hand of the king of
Babylon by the sword,
and by the famine, and by
the pestilence; 

32:37 Behold, I will gather
them out of all countries,
whither I have driven them
in mine anger, and in my
fury, and in great wrath;
and I will bring them
again unto this place,
and I will cause them to
dwell safely: 

32:38 And they shall be
my people, and I will be
their God: 

32:39 And I will give them
one heart, and one way,
that they may fear me for
ever, for the good of them,
and of their children after
them: 

32:40 And I will make an
everlasting covenant with
them, that I will not turn
away from them, to do
them good; but I will put
my fear in their hearts, that
they shall not depart from
me. 

32:41 Yea, I will rejoice over
them to do them good, and
I will plant them in this
land [Israel] assuredly with my
whole heart and with my
whole soul. 

32:42 For thus saith the
LORD; Like as I have
brought all this great evil
upon this people, so will
I bring upon them all the
good that I have
promised them. 

32:43 And fields shall be
bought in this land,
whereof ye say, It is
desolate without man
or beast; it is given into
the hand of the
Chaldeans. 

32:44 Men shall buy fields
for money, and subscribe
evidences, and seal them,
and take witnesses in the
land of Benjamin, and in
the places about
Jerusalem, and in the
cities of Judah, and in
the cities of the
mountains, and in the
cities of the valley, and
in the cities of the south:
for I will cause their
captivity to return, saith
the LORD.