Ouija boards are from Satan!

Why do I say that Ouija boards 
are from Satan? Because of 
the experience I had with one. 
When I was a teenager I was 
visiting at a friend's house 
and she pulled out a new 
ouija board and said she 
thought it would be fun to 
try it. 

The board had words on it 
such as 'yes' and 'no'. It 
includes a small triangular 
shaped board supported 
by casters (called a 
planchette) that when you 
both touch the top of the 
board with the light 
pressure of your fingertips 
it is supposed to spell out 
'supernatural' messages.  

We 'asked the board' a few 
questions - ones we knew 
the answer to - just to test 
it to see if 'it' would get the 
answers right. That got 
boring after a while and so 
we decided to ask it 
something only God can 
know. We asked it "When 
will the end of the world 
be?" 

And here is the scary part! 
The planchette was thrown 
forcefully across the room 
and hit the wall! We didn't 
do that! One of Satan's 
devils who was controlling 
that ouija board did that 
because his boss, Satan, 
knows that his time is short 
on earth! Only God the 
Father in heaven knows 
when the world will end. 
Satan does not like being 
reminded that when the 
end comes, Jesus Christ 
is going to throw Satan 
and his devils into hellfire 
for eternity and He will 
those who rejected Him 
as their Savior, and then 
He will rule and reign 
over all the earth!

And that is when my 
Christian friend threw that 
ouija board in the trash! We 
were messing with 
something that was evil 
and being used by Satan's 
devils to try and mimic 
God's supernatural ability 
to know all things! 

Satan does not know the 
future! He is only a fallen 
angel who was created 
by God the Father in 
heaven! Only God Almighty 
in heaven knows the future!

1 John 3:20  
For if our heart condemn us, 
God is greater than our 
heart, and knoweth 
all things. 

Isaiah
46:9 Remember the former 
things of old: for I am God, 
and there is  none else;
am God, and there is 
none like me

46:10 Declaring the end 
from the beginning, and 
from ancient times the 
things that are not yet 
done, saying, My counsel 
shall stand, and I will do 
all my pleasure: 

Isaiah
42:8 I am the LORD: that 
is my name: and my 
glory will I not give to 
another, neither my 
praise to graven 
images. 

42:9 Behold, the former 
things are come to pass, 
and new things do I 
declare: before they 
spring forth I tell you 
of them. 

Daniel
2:28 But there is a God in 
heaven that revealeth 
secrets, and maketh known 
to the king Nebuchadnezzar 
what shall be in the latter 
days. Thy dream, and the 
visions of thy head upon 
thy bed, are these; 

Acts
2:22 Ye men of Israel, 
hear these words; Jesus 
of Nazareth, a man 
approved of God among 
you by miracles and 
wonders and signs, which 
God did by him in the 
midst of you, as ye 
yourselves also know: 

2:23 Him, being delivered 
by the determinate counsel 
and foreknowledge of 
God, ye have taken, and 
by wicked hands have 
crucified and slain: 

Jeremiah
1:4 Then the word of the LORD 
came unto me, saying, 

1:5 Before I formed thee 
in the belly I knew thee
and before thou camest 
forth out of the womb 
sanctified thee, and I 
ordained thee a prophet 
unto the nations. 

And what does God say 
about our trying to find 
out the future from someone 
or some 'thing' other than 
Himself and not trust in Him
and His Holy Word, the
King James Bible, where 
He shows us His revelations 
of future events, many of
which have already come 
true? 

God gives us the following 
scary warning not to mess 
with the occult: fortune
telling or fortunetellers, 
and that includes ouija 
boards. Ouija boards are 
not a game, they are 
connection to Satan's 
devils! I have proof of 
that. Keep reading.

Revelation
21:8  But the fearful, and 
unbelieving, and the 
abominable, and murderers, 
and whoremongers, and 
sorcerers [conjurers are 
those who pretend to have 
supernatural powers], and 
idolaters, and all liars, 
shall have their part in the 
lake which burneth with 
fire and brimstone: which 
is the second death.

Remember this: Only God 
the Father in heaven 
knows the future; and He 
put that information in 
His Holy Spirit inspired, 
Preserved Word, the King 
James Bible so we do 
not have to worry or 
wonder what is coming 
in the future!

Matthew 
24:3 And as he [Jesus 
Christ] sat upon the 
mount of Olives, the 
disciples came unto 
him privately, saying, 
Tell us, when shall these 
things be? and what shall 
be the sign of thy coming, 
and of the end of the 
world? 

24:35 Heaven and earth 
shall pass away, but my 
words shall not pass 
away. 

24:36 But of that day 
and hour knoweth no 
man, no, not the angels 
of heaven, but my 
Father [in heaven] only.