Eternal Life Through Jesus Christ Lasts Forever!

In the Bible Jesus Christ 
told us over and over 
that we who have 
accepted Him as 
our Saviour have eternal 
or everlasting life. 

Here are the 
definitions 
of eternal and 
everlasting:

Eternal: 
Lasting or existing 
forever.

Everlasting: 
Lasting forever.

Please keep reading 
for more good news!

Jesus Christ's words 
are in red. 

Bold and CAPS 
in Scripture 
verses are for 
emphasis.

John 3:15

That whosoever 
believeth [trusts] in 
him [Jesus Christ, 
the Son of God] 
should not perish, 
but have ETERNAL 
LIFE. 

John 3:16 
For God so loved the 
world, that he gave 
his only begotten Son, 
that whosoever 
believeth in him 
should not perish, 
but have 
everlasting life.

John 5:24

Verily, verily, I say unto 
you, He that heareth 
my word, and believeth 
on him that sent me, 
hath [has] everlasting 
life, and shall not come 
into condemnation; but
is passed from death 
unto life.

John 6:47  

Verily, verily, I say unto 
you, He that believeth 
on me hath 
everlasting life.

John 17:3 

And this is life eternal, 
that they might know 
thee the only true God, 
and Jesus Christ, 
whom thou hast sent. 

In the Bible verses 
below, Jesus Christ 
states that of those 
whom God the Father 
has given to him 
(those believers 
who have trusted 
Jesus Christ's 
blood sacrifice 
alone for their 
sins, apart from 
their good works,
religious ceremonies,
and church traditions), 
Jesus will lose none 
of them, and he will 
resurrect us at the 
last day! So, Jesus
Christ, the Son of 
God, says that you 
CANNOT lose your 
salvation once you 
have accepted His
blood sacrifice for
your sins (and mine)
and you recognize
God the Father in 
heaven raised Him
from the dead, then
that promise is made 
to you!  

John 

6:37 All that the Father 
giveth me shall come 
to me; and him that 
cometh to me I will in 
no wise [way] cast out. 

6:38 For I came down 
from heaven, not to do 
mine own will, but the 
will of him that sent me. 

6:39 And this is the 
Father's [God in 
heaven's] will which 
hath sent me, that 
of all which he 
hath given me I 
should lose nothing
[no one], but should 
raise it [us] up 
again at the last 
day. 

6:40 And this is the 
will of him that sent 
me, that every one 
which seeth the Son, 
and believeth on him, 
may have everlasting 
lifeand I will raise him 
up at the last day. 

Jesus Christ says that 
once He gives believers 
eternal life THEY 
SHALL NEVER 
PERISH! 

John 10:28

And I give unto 
them eternal life; 
and they shall 
never perish, 
neither shall any 
man pluck them 
out of my hand. 

ASK YOURSELF 
THIS:

Who saved? 
You or Jesus Christ? 

If you saved yourself 
through your good 
works, your deeds, 
baptism, church 
attendance, singing 
in the choir, or 
whatever YOU have 
done, then why did 
Jesus Christ have to 
suffer and die on the 
cross?

But, if you believe 
that Jesus Christ died 
on the cross to pay your 
sin-debt in full and rose 
from the dead, then trust 
what God's Holy Word, 
the King James Bible, 
says about your 
salvation. The Bible 
says that when Jesus 
Christ saves you, HE 
SAVES YOU 
FOREVER

John 17:3

And this is life eternal, 
that they might know 
thee the only true God, 
and Jesus Christ, 
whom thou hast sent. 

And if you have not 
yet accepted Jesus 
Christ as your personal 
Saviour, and you want
to know that your sins
are forgiven and you 
will go to heaven when
you die, here is a link 
to my post 'How to be 
saved' to show you 
how to get to heaven. 
Once you are assured
of where you are 
going when you die,
you will never have
to fear what comes
after death from then
on!