God Will Help You Answer Your Enemies!

I trust in the following Bible 
verses because I have 
seen these promises 
come true in my own life. 

Many years ago I was 
being verbally attacked 
by two 'friends' at work; 
and I was so shocked and 
dismayed at first that I 
could not answer them. 
I was quiet for a moment, 
and then the Holy Spirit 
gave me a soft answer 
to give back to them. 

I was innocent of what 
I was being accused of, 
and I just asked these 
two co-workers, "How?", 
meaning how had I done 
what they had wrongly 
accused me of. And they 
had no answer. I walked 
away, hugging to my heart 
that God was with me in 
that moment of anguish! 

I can trust Him to always 
be with me when being 
falsely accused. I was 
grateful that I heeded 
the Holy Spirit's 
prompting to give 'a 
soft answer'. In my 
sinful humanity I would 
not have been so kind. 

The following Bible 
verses are also helpful 
when your problems 
seem overwhelming 
and you can't think what 
words to say or exactly 
how or what you should 
pray. Just trust God's 
Holy Word (KJB), and 
believe that His Holy 
Spirit will comfort you 
and guide you. These 
are words from Jesus 
to comfort and guide us... 

Matthew

10:19 But when they 
deliver you up, take 
no thought how or 
what ye shall speak: 
for it shall be given 
you in that same hour 
what ye shall speak. 

10:20 For it is not ye 
that speak, but the 
Spirit of your Father 
which speaketh in you. 

Mark 13:11
But when they shall lead 
you, and deliver you up, 
take no thought 
beforehand what ye 
shall speak, neither do 
ye premeditate: but 
whatsoever shall be given 
you in that hour, that 
speak ye: for it is not 
ye that speak, but the 
Holy Ghost. 

Romans

8:26 Likewise the 
Spirit also helpeth our 
infirmities: for we 
know not what we 
should pray for as we 
ought: but the Spirit 
itself maketh 
intercession for us 
with groanings which 
cannot be uttered.

8:27 And he that 
searcheth the hearts 
knoweth what is the 
mind of the Spirit, 
because he maketh 
intercession for the 
saints according to 
the will of God.

What a comfort that
God will help us to
answer our enemies
in such a way that
we don't lose our
witness as 
Christians. 
Praise God!

Also, there is power
in the words, "I forgive
you." 

Jesus Christ said:

Matthew
6:14  For if ye forgive 
men their trespasses, 
your heavenly Father 
will also forgive you: 

6:15  But if ye forgive 
not men their 
trespasses, neither 
will your Father 
forgive your 
trespasses.