Can I Lose My Salvation?

In the Bible Jesus Christ 
told us over and over that 
we who have accepted 
Him as Saviour have 
eternal or everlasting life. 

Definition of eternal: 
Lasting or existing 
forever.

Definition of 
everlasting: 
Lasting forever.

Keep reading for 
this 
exciting Bible study that 
will give you comfort and 
faith that your salvation 
is secure if you have 
truly repented of your 
sins (been sorry enough 
for your sins to turn away 
from doing them) and 
trusted that Jesus Christ 
died for your sins and rose 
from the dead according to 
God's Holy Word, the King 
James Bible, and that 
trusting that Jesus Christ's
shed blood on the cross 
and His resurrection from 
the dead is what saves 
you!

Please keep reading for 
more information that will
bring you assurance of 
your salvation forever! 
Words of Jesus Christ are 
in red. 

Words in bold in 
Scripture 
verses is for emphasis.

John 
3:16 
For God so loved the 
world, that he gave his 
only begotten Son, that 
whosoever believeth in 
him should not perish, 
but have everlasting 
life.

John 3:36  

He that believeth 
on the 
Son hath everlasting life
and he that believeth not 
the Son shall not see life; 
but the wrath of God 
abideth on him.

John 6:40

And this is the will of 
him 
that sent me [God in 
heaven]that every one 
which seeth the Son, 
and believeth on him, 
may have everlasting 
lifeand I will raise him 
up at the last day.

John 6:47  

Verily, verily, I say 
unto you, 
He that believeth on me 
hath everlasting life.

John 17:3  

And this is life 
eternal, 
that they might know 
thee the only true God, 
and Jesus Christ, whom 
thou hast sent. 

1 John 5:13 

These things 
have I 
written unto you that 
believe on the name 
of the Son of God 
[Jesus Christ]; that ye 
may know that ye have 
eternal life, and that ye 
may believe on the 
name of the Son of 
God. 

In the Bible verses 
below, 
Jesus Christ states that of 
all those which God the 
Father in heaven has 
given Him (meaning 
believers who have 
trusted in Jesus Christ's 
death and resurrection 
ALONE for salvation), 
Jesus will lose none of 
them (us), and He will 
raise us up to heaven 
at the last day.  

John

6:37 All that the Father 
giveth 
me shall come to me; and 
him that cometh to me I will 
in no wise [way] cast out. 

6:38 For I came down 
from 
heaven, not to do mine 
own will, but the will of 
him that sent me. 

6:39 And this is the 
Father's 
[God in heaven's] will 
which hath sent me, that 
of all which he hath given 
me I should lose nothing 
[no one]but should raise 
it [us] up again at the last 
day. 

6:40 And this is the 
will of 
him that sent me, that 
every one which seeth 
the Son, and believeth on 
him, may have 
everlasting life: and I 
will raise him up at the 
last day. 

Jesus Christ said that 
once He gives us eternal 
life, we will never perish! 
I trust Him at His word! 

John 10:28

And I give unto 
them 
eternal life; and they shall 
never perish, neither 
shall any man pluck them 
out of my hand. 

ASK YOURSELF 
THIS:

Who saved you? 

You or Jesus Christ? 

If you saved 
yourself 
through your good works, 
prayers, tithes, religious 
ceremonies such as 
baptism or the Lord's 
supper, etc., then why 
did Jesus Christ have to 
die at all? 

But, if you believe 
that 
Jesus Christ died on the 
cross and rose from the 
grave to pay for your 
sins (and mine), then 
trust what God in heaven
says about the security 
of your salvation as 
shown in His Holy Word, 
the King James Bible. 
Personally, I want to 
trust God's Word over 
the church traditions 
created by sinful men. 

John

17:1 These words 
spake 
Jesus, and lifted up his 
eyes to heaven, and said, 
Father, the hour is come; 
glorify thy Son, that thy 
Son also may glorify 
thee: 

17:2 As thou hast 
given 
him power over all flesh, 
that he should give eternal 
life to as many as thou 
hast given him. 

17:3 And this is 
life 
eternal, that they might 
know thee the only true 
God, and Jesus Christ, 
whom thou hast sent. 

I hope this Bible study 
gives you peace and 
comfort knowing that
God wanted you to know
that your salvation (if 
you sincerely repented
of your sins) is secure
and forever!