Bible Comfort If You Cut Yourself

I did this post because when 
I re-read Mark 5:1-20 again 
and saw how Jesus Christ 
saved the man who had 
been cutting himself, it was 
awesome because Jesus 
healed him, and the man 
became whole and healthy 
again! 

I hope you will read all of 
this message of love from 
God's Holy Word, the 
King James Bible, that 
will show you that you are 
special to God, that he 
has always had a plan for 
your life, and that you are 
important to Him as an 
individual. I hope this post 
will comfort and help you.

am so sorry that you 
are in such pain. I pray 
you will cry out to your 
loving heavenly Father 
God. Even if your earthly 
father was not loving, 
God in heaven loved 
you enough to send 
His Son, Jesus Christ, 
to die on the cross for 
you and be raised by 
God back into heaven. 
You can dump all your 
troubles on Him! He 
has big shoulders to cry 
on, and no problem, 
worry, or hurt is 
impossible for Him to 
help you with.   

Jeremiah 32:27  
Behold, I am the 
LORD, 
the God of all flesh: is 
there any thing too 
hard for me?

God says when you pray 
to him and seek him with 
all your heart, you will 
find him. And also that 
when you pray to him, 
he will hear you. 

Jeremiah
29:12 Then shall ye call 
upon me, and ye shall 
go and pray unto me 
[God in heaven], and I will 
hearken unto you.

29:13 And ye shall seek 
me, and find me, when 
ye shall search for me 
with all your heart. 

You can trust God 
because, unlike us 
sinful human beings, 
God cannot lie.

Titus 1:2 
In hope of eternal life, 
which God, that cannot 
liepromised before 
he world began;

Jesus said He and our 
heavenly Father are 
one, meaning that 
Jesus Christ is God. 
The Bible also says 
that Jesus Christ
never changes; 
and that is a 
comforting 
thought because 
we can trust him.  

John 10:30 (Jesus said:)
I and my Father are 
one.

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same
yesterday, and to day, 
and for ever.

And you can dump all 
your cares on Jesus 
Christ because he 
cares for you. Also 
Jesus said he will 
never leave you or 
forsake you.

1 Peter 5:7  
Casting all your care upon 
him; for he [Jesus Christ] 
careth for you.

Hebrews 13:5 (b)  
for he [Jesus Christ] 
hath said, I will never 
leave thee, nor forsake 
thee.

God has a plan for your 
life, just like He did for 
Jeremiah before Jeremiah 
was even formed in his 
mom's belly (see verse 
below). That means that 
God also had a purpose 
for your life before you 
were born, too! 

And why would God 
have a plan for your 
life? - because you 
are special to Him!

Jeremiah 1:5
Before I [God] formed 
thee in the belly I knew 
thee; and before thou 
camest forth out of the 
womb I sanctified thee, 
and I ordained thee a 
prophet unto the nations.

Psalm 139:14

I will praise thee [God
]
for I [you too] am fearfully 
and wonderfully made: 
marvellous are thy 
works; and that my 
soul knoweth right well. 

God does tell us in the 
Bible not to cut our flesh. 
But please keep reading 
because there is GOOD 
NEWS coming...

Leviticus 19:28 
Ye shall not make any 
cuttings in your flesh for 
the dead, nor print any 
marks upon you: I am 
the LORD. 

Deuteronomy 14:1 (a)
Ye are the children of 
the LORD your God: 
ye shall not cut 
yourselves...

Now for the Good 
News I told you 
about:

Romans 8:31

What shall we then say 
to these things? If God 
be for us, who can be 
against us? 

Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I 
am with thee: be not 
dismayed; for I am thy 
God: I will strengthen 
thee; yea, I will help 
thee; yea, I will uphold 
thee with the right hand 
of my righteousness. 

Psalms
118:5 I called upon the 
LORD in distress: the 
LORD answered me, 
and set me in a large 
place. 

Here are links to 
some of my other 
Bible study posts 
that may be a comfort  
or be of interest to you. 
God bless and keep 
you, dear reader.